Thank you for your interest in becoming more involved with A Precious Child.
- For more information about volunteering, click here. For our volunteer application, click here.
- For information about hosting a clothing, supply, or item drive, click here.
- If you are interested in internship opportunities, click here.
Contact us at 303-466-4272 with additional questions or concerns.
How old do I have to be to volunteer at A Precious Child?
Individuals who wish to volunteer at A Precious Child must be at least 13 years of age to volunteer. Individuals between the ages of 13 - 18 must be accompanied by an adult to volunteer with us.
What are the hours I can volunteer?
How can I make a donation? What items do you accept?
There are many ways to donate to A Precious Child. We are always in need of the following items:
- Monetary support
- New and gently-used clothing for infants, children, and adults
- Shoes, sandals, sneakers, and other footwear of any kind in all sizes
- New socks and undergarments in all sizes
- Diapers, baby wipes, and baby formula
- Maternity clothing
- Infant gear, such as strollers and other baby accessories
- Gently-used sporting equipment
- Small household items, such as bedding, dishes, pots, pans and flatware
Where do I drop off my items?
All donations can be brought or sent to A Precious Child at 557 Burbank St., Unit E, Broomfield, CO 80020. Donation pick-ups are available upon request, but must be pre-arranged.